1. Basset Hounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Basset Hound Temperament and Training
3. Basset Hound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Basset Hounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Basset Hounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Basset Hound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Basset Hound Health Problems
5. Basset Hound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Basset Hound is x.
6. Basset Hound Grooming and Care
7. Basset Hound Origin and History
8. Basset Hound Facts and Highlights