1. Beaucerons 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Beauceron Temperament and Training
3. Beauceron Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Beaucerons generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Beaucerons. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Beauceron with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Beauceron Health Problems
5. Beauceron Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Beauceron is x.
6. Beauceron Grooming and Care
7. Beauceron Origin and History
8. Beauceron Facts and Highlights