1. Bergamascos 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Bergamasco Temperament and Training
3. Bergamasco Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Bergamascos generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Bergamascos. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Bergamasco with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Bergamasco Health Problems
5. Bergamasco Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Bergamasco is x.
6. Bergamasco Grooming and Care
7. Bergamasco Origin and History