1. Black and Tan Coonhounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Black and Tan Coonhound Temperament and Training
3. Black and Tan Coonhound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Black and Tan Coonhounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Black and Tan Coonhounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Black and Tan Coonhound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Black and Tan Coonhound Health Problems
5. Black and Tan Coonhound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Black and Tan Coonhound is x.
6. Black and Tan Coonhound Grooming and Care
7. Black and Tan Coonhound Origin and History