1. Bracco Italianos 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Bracco Italiano Temperament and Training
3. Bracco Italiano Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Bracco Italianos generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Bracco Italianos. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Bracco Italiano with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Bracco Italiano Health Problems
5. Bracco Italiano Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Bracco Italiano is x.
6. Bracco Italiano Grooming and Care
7. Bracco Italiano Origin and History