1. Catalburuns 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Catalburun Temperament and Training
3. Catalburun Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Catalburuns generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Catalburuns. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Catalburun with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Catalburun Health Problems
5. Catalburun Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Catalburun is x.
6. Catalburun Grooming and Care
7. Catalburun Origin and History