1. Caucasian Ovcharkas 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Caucasian Ovcharka Temperament and Training
3. Caucasian Ovcharka Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Caucasian Ovcharkas generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Caucasian Ovcharkas. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Caucasian Ovcharka with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Caucasian Ovcharka Health Problems
5. Caucasian Ovcharka Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Caucasian Ovcharka is x.
6. Caucasian Ovcharka Grooming and Care
7. Caucasian Ovcharka Origin and History