1. Central Asian Shepherds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Central Asian Shepherd Temperament and Training
3. Central Asian Shepherd Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Central Asian Shepherds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Central Asian Shepherds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Central Asian Shepherd with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Central Asian Shepherd Health Problems
5. Central Asian Shepherd Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Central Asian Shepherd is x.
6. Central Asian Shepherd Grooming and Care
7. Central Asian Shepherd Origin and History