1. Clumber Spaniels 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Clumber Spaniel Temperament and Training
3. Clumber Spaniel Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Clumber Spaniels generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Clumber Spaniels. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Clumber Spaniel with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Clumber Spaniel Health Problems
5. Clumber Spaniel Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Clumber Spaniel is x.
6. Clumber Spaniel Grooming and Care
7. Clumber Spaniel Origin and History
8. Clumber Spaniel Facts and Highlights