1. Dogue De Bordeauxs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Dogue De Bordeaux Temperament and Training
3. Dogue De Bordeaux Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Dogue De Bordeauxs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Dogue De Bordeauxs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Dogue De Bordeaux with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Dogue De Bordeaux Health Problems
5. Dogue De Bordeaux Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Dogue De Bordeaux is x.
6. Dogue De Bordeaux Grooming and Care
7. Dogue De Bordeaux Origin and History
8. Dogue De Bordeaux Facts and Highlights