1. English Bulldogs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. English Bulldog Temperament and Training
3. English Bulldog Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
English Bulldogs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with English Bulldogs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A English Bulldog with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. English Bulldog Health Problems
5. English Bulldog Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The English Bulldog is x.
6. English Bulldog Grooming and Care
7. English Bulldog Origin and History