1. English Foxhounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. English Foxhound Temperament and Training
3. English Foxhound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
English Foxhounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with English Foxhounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A English Foxhound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. English Foxhound Health Problems
5. English Foxhound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The English Foxhound is x.
6. English Foxhound Grooming and Care
7. English Foxhound Origin and History