1. Eurasiers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Eurasier Temperament and Training
3. Eurasier Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Eurasiers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Eurasiers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Eurasier with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Eurasier Health Problems
5. Eurasier Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Eurasier is x.
6. Eurasier Grooming and Care
7. Eurasier Origin and History
8. Eurasier Facts and Highlights