1. German Longhaired Pointers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. German Longhaired Pointer Temperament and Training
3. German Longhaired Pointer Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
German Longhaired Pointers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with German Longhaired Pointers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A German Longhaired Pointer with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. German Longhaired Pointer Health Problems
5. German Longhaired Pointer Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The German Longhaired Pointer is x.
6. German Longhaired Pointer Grooming and Care
7. German Longhaired Pointer Origin and History