1. German Pinschers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. German Pinscher Temperament and Training
3. German Pinscher Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
German Pinschers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with German Pinschers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A German Pinscher with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. German Pinscher Health Problems
5. German Pinscher Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The German Pinscher is x.
6. German Pinscher Grooming and Care
7. German Pinscher Origin and History