1. German Shepherds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. German Shepherd Temperament and Training
3. German Shepherd Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
German Shepherds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with German Shepherds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A German Shepherd with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. German Shepherd Health Problems
5. German Shepherd Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The German Shepherd is x.
6. German Shepherd Grooming and Care
7. German Shepherd Origin and History
8. German Shepherd Facts and Highlights