1. German Wirehaired Pointers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. German Wirehaired Pointer Temperament and Training
3. German Wirehaired Pointer Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
German Wirehaired Pointers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with German Wirehaired Pointers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A German Wirehaired Pointer with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. German Wirehaired Pointer Health Problems
5. German Wirehaired Pointer Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The German Wirehaired Pointer is x.
6. German Wirehaired Pointer Grooming and Care
7. German Wirehaired Pointer Origin and History
8. German Wirehaired Pointer Facts and Highlights