1. Golden Retrievers 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Golden Retriever Temperament and Training
3. Golden Retriever Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Golden Retrievers generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Golden Retrievers. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Golden Retriever with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Golden Retriever Health Problems
5. Golden Retriever Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Golden Retriever is x.
6. Golden Retriever Grooming and Care
7. Golden Retriever Origin and History
8. Golden Retriever Facts and Highlights