1. Ibizan Hounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Ibizan Hound Temperament and Training
3. Ibizan Hound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Ibizan Hounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Ibizan Hounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Ibizan Hound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Ibizan Hound Health Problems
5. Ibizan Hound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Ibizan Hound is x.
6. Ibizan Hound Grooming and Care
7. Ibizan Hound Origin and History
8. Ibizan Hound Facts and Highlights