1. Kromfohrlanders 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Kromfohrlander Temperament and Training
3. Kromfohrlander Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Kromfohrlanders generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Kromfohrlanders. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Kromfohrlander with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Kromfohrlander Health Problems
5. Kromfohrlander Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Kromfohrlander is x.
6. Kromfohrlander Grooming and Care
7. Kromfohrlander Origin and History