1. Norwegian Buhunds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Norwegian Buhund Temperament and Training
3. Norwegian Buhund Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Norwegian Buhunds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Norwegian Buhunds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Norwegian Buhund with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Norwegian Buhund Health Problems
5. Norwegian Buhund Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Norwegian Buhund is x.
6. Norwegian Buhund Grooming and Care
7. Norwegian Buhund Origin and History