1. Old English Sheepdogs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Old English Sheepdog Temperament and Training
3. Old English Sheepdog Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Old English Sheepdogs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Old English Sheepdogs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Old English Sheepdog with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Old English Sheepdog Health Problems
5. Old English Sheepdog Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Old English Sheepdog is x.
6. Old English Sheepdog Grooming and Care
7. Old English Sheepdog Origin and History