1. Pomeranians 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Pomeranian Temperament and Training
3. Pomeranian Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Pomeranians generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Pomeranians. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Pomeranian with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Pomeranian Health Problems
5. Pomeranian Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Pomeranian is x.
6. Pomeranian Grooming and Care
7. Pomeranian Origin and History
8. Pomeranian Facts and Highlights