1. Rafeiro Do Alentjos 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Rafeiro Do Alentjo Temperament and Training
3. Rafeiro Do Alentjo Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Rafeiro Do Alentjos generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Rafeiro Do Alentjos. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Rafeiro Do Alentjo with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Rafeiro Do Alentjo Health Problems
5. Rafeiro Do Alentjo Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Rafeiro Do Alentjo is x.
6. Rafeiro Do Alentjo Grooming and Care
7. Rafeiro Do Alentjo Origin and History