1. Schapendoes 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Schapendoes Temperament and Training
3. Schapendoes Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Schapendoess generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Schapendoess. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Schapendoes with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Schapendoes Health Problems
5. Schapendoes Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Schapendoes is x.
6. Schapendoes Grooming and Care
7. Schapendoes Origin and History