1. Treeing Walker Coonhounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Treeing Walker Coonhound Temperament and Training
3. Treeing Walker Coonhound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Treeing Walker Coonhounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Treeing Walker Coonhounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Treeing Walker Coonhound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Treeing Walker Coonhound Health Problems
5. Treeing Walker Coonhound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Treeing Walker Coonhound is x.
6. Treeing Walker Coonhound Grooming and Care
7. Treeing Walker Coonhound Origin and History