1. Weimaraners 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Weimaraner Temperament and Training
3. Weimaraner Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Weimaraners generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Weimaraners. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Weimaraner with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Weimaraner Health Problems
5. Weimaraner Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Weimaraner is x.
6. Weimaraner Grooming and Care
7. Weimaraner Origin and History
8. Weimaraner Facts and Highlights