1. Bearded Collies 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Bearded Collie Temperament and Training
3. Bearded Collie Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Bearded Collies generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Bearded Collies. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Bearded Collie with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Bearded Collie Health Problems
5. Bearded Collie Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Bearded Collie is x.
6. Bearded Collie Grooming and Care
7. Bearded Collie Origin and History
8. Bearded Collie Facts and Highlights