1. Bluetick Coonhounds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Bluetick Coonhound Temperament and Training
3. Bluetick Coonhound Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Bluetick Coonhounds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Bluetick Coonhounds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Bluetick Coonhound with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Bluetick Coonhound Health Problems
5. Bluetick Coonhound Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Bluetick Coonhound is x.
6. Bluetick Coonhound Grooming and Care
7. Bluetick Coonhound Origin and History