1. Bologneses 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Bolognese Temperament and Training
3. Bolognese Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Bologneses generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Bologneses. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Bolognese with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Bolognese Health Problems
5. Bolognese Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Bolognese is x.
6. Bolognese Grooming and Care
7. Bolognese Origin and History
8. Bolognese Facts and Highlights