1. Cardigan Welsh Corgis 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Cardigan Welsh Corgi Temperament and Training
3. Cardigan Welsh Corgi Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Cardigan Welsh Corgis generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Cardigan Welsh Corgis. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Cardigan Welsh Corgi with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Cardigan Welsh Corgi Health Problems
5. Cardigan Welsh Corgi Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Cardigan Welsh Corgi is x.
6. Cardigan Welsh Corgi Grooming and Care
7. Cardigan Welsh Corgi Origin and History