1. Catahoula Leopards 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Catahoula Leopard Temperament and Training
3. Catahoula Leopard Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Catahoula Leopards generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Catahoula Leopards. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Catahoula Leopard with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Catahoula Leopard Health Problems
5. Catahoula Leopard Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Catahoula Leopard is x.
6. Catahoula Leopard Grooming and Care
7. Catahoula Leopard Origin and History