1. Chihuahuas 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Chihuahua Temperament and Training
3. Chihuahua Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Chihuahuas generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Chihuahuas. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Chihuahua with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Chihuahua Health Problems
5. Chihuahua Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Chihuahua is x.
6. Chihuahua Grooming and Care
7. Chihuahua Origin and History