1. Chinese Cresteds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Chinese Crested Temperament and Training
3. Chinese Crested Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Chinese Cresteds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Chinese Cresteds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Chinese Crested with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Chinese Crested Health Problems
5. Chinese Crested Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Chinese Crested is x.
6. Chinese Crested Grooming and Care
7. Chinese Crested Origin and History