1. Chow Chows 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Chow Chow Temperament and Training
3. Chow Chow Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Chow Chows generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Chow Chows. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Chow Chow with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Chow Chow Health Problems
5. Chow Chow Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Chow Chow is x.
6. Chow Chow Grooming and Care
7. Chow Chow Origin and History