1. Coton De Tulears 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Coton De Tulear Temperament and Training
3. Coton De Tulear Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Coton De Tulears generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Coton De Tulears. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Coton De Tulear with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Coton De Tulear Health Problems
5. Coton De Tulear Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Coton De Tulear is x.
6. Coton De Tulear Grooming and Care
7. Coton De Tulear Origin and History