1. English Cocker Spaniels 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. English Cocker Spaniel Temperament and Training
3. English Cocker Spaniel Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
English Cocker Spaniels generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with English Cocker Spaniels. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A English Cocker Spaniel with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. English Cocker Spaniel Health Problems
5. English Cocker Spaniel Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The English Cocker Spaniel is x.
6. English Cocker Spaniel Grooming and Care
7. English Cocker Spaniel Origin and History