1. English Setters 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. English Setter Temperament and Training
3. English Setter Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
English Setters generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with English Setters. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A English Setter with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. English Setter Health Problems
5. English Setter Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The English Setter is x.
6. English Setter Grooming and Care
7. English Setter Origin and History