1. English Springer Spaniels 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. English Springer Spaniel Temperament and Training
3. English Springer Spaniel Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
English Springer Spaniels generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with English Springer Spaniels. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A English Springer Spaniel with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. English Springer Spaniel Health Problems
5. English Springer Spaniel Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The English Springer Spaniel is x.
6. English Springer Spaniel Grooming and Care
7. English Springer Spaniel Origin and History
8. English Springer Spaniel Facts and Highlights