1. Estrela Mountain Dogs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Estrela Mountain Dog Temperament and Training
3. Estrela Mountain Dog Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Estrela Mountain Dogs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Estrela Mountain Dogs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Estrela Mountain Dog with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Estrela Mountain Dog Health Problems
5. Estrela Mountain Dog Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Estrela Mountain Dog is x.
6. Estrela Mountain Dog Grooming and Care
7. Estrela Mountain Dog Origin and History