1. Field Spaniels 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Field Spaniel Temperament and Training
3. Field Spaniel Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Field Spaniels generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Field Spaniels. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Field Spaniel with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Field Spaniel Health Problems
5. Field Spaniel Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Field Spaniel is x.
6. Field Spaniel Grooming and Care
7. Field Spaniel Origin and History