1. Finnish Lapphunds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Finnish Lapphund Temperament and Training
3. Finnish Lapphund Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Finnish Lapphunds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Finnish Lapphunds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Finnish Lapphund with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Finnish Lapphund Health Problems
5. Finnish Lapphund Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Finnish Lapphund is x.
6. Finnish Lapphund Grooming and Care
7. Finnish Lapphund Origin and History