1. German Sptizs 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. German Sptiz Temperament and Training
3. German Sptiz Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
German Sptizs generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with German Sptizs. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A German Sptiz with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. German Sptiz Health Problems
5. German Sptiz Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The German Sptiz is x.
6. German Sptiz Grooming and Care
7. German Sptiz Origin and History