1. Gordon Setters 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Gordon Setter Temperament and Training
3. Gordon Setter Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Gordon Setters generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Gordon Setters. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Gordon Setter with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Gordon Setter Health Problems
5. Gordon Setter Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Gordon Setter is x.
6. Gordon Setter Grooming and Care
7. Gordon Setter Origin and History