1. Irish Setters 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Irish Setter Temperament and Training
3. Irish Setter Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Irish Setters generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Irish Setters. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Irish Setter with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Irish Setter Health Problems
5. Irish Setter Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Irish Setter is x.
6. Irish Setter Grooming and Care
7. Irish Setter Origin and History
8. Irish Setter Facts and Highlights