1. Irish Water Spaniels 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Irish Water Spaniel Temperament and Training
3. Irish Water Spaniel Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Irish Water Spaniels generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Irish Water Spaniels. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Irish Water Spaniel with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Irish Water Spaniel Health Problems
5. Irish Water Spaniel Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Irish Water Spaniel is x.
6. Irish Water Spaniel Grooming and Care
7. Irish Water Spaniel Origin and History