1. Italian Spinones 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Italian Spinone Temperament and Training
3. Italian Spinone Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Italian Spinones generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Italian Spinones. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Italian Spinone with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Italian Spinone Health Problems
5. Italian Spinone Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Italian Spinone is x.
6. Italian Spinone Grooming and Care
7. Italian Spinone Origin and History