1. Lagotto Romagnolos 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Lagotto Romagnolo Temperament and Training
3. Lagotto Romagnolo Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Lagotto Romagnolos generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Lagotto Romagnolos. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Lagotto Romagnolo with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Lagotto Romagnolo Health Problems
5. Lagotto Romagnolo Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Lagotto Romagnolo is x.
6. Lagotto Romagnolo Grooming and Care
7. Lagotto Romagnolo Origin and History