1. Lhasa Apsos 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Lhasa Apso Temperament and Training
3. Lhasa Apso Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Lhasa Apsos generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Lhasa Apsos. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Lhasa Apso with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Lhasa Apso Health Problems
5. Lhasa Apso Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Lhasa Apso is x.
6. Lhasa Apso Grooming and Care
7. Lhasa Apso Origin and History
8. Lhasa Apso Facts and Highlights