1. Miniature American Shepherds 101 – Information, Personality and Characteristics
2. Miniature American Shepherd Temperament and Training
3. Miniature American Shepherd Diet and Feeding
Puppies: Low Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Adults: High Fat (~16%), High Fiber (15%), Medium Moisture (13%), 94% Dry Matter, (3800 Kcal)
Miniature American Shepherds generally gain: 2 Pounds per week until 26 weeks old.
Hip dysplasia is a common problem with Miniature American Shepherds. Make sure your dog isn’t overweight.
A Miniature American Shepherd with healthy weight will not have any ribs visible. You should be able to run your hands along their side and feel the indivgidual ribs.
Our Recommendations: A few handpicked items
Now you can! Let’s talk ingredients, proteins, probiotics, vitamins, and more. Discover the hidden truth, all backed by honest pet parents, veterinarian and nutritionists.
4. Miniature American Shepherd Health Problems
5. Miniature American Shepherd Exercise
Children and Kids: x
Other Dogs: x
Activity Level Indoors: x
The Miniature American Shepherd is x.
6. Miniature American Shepherd Grooming and Care
7. Miniature American Shepherd Origin and History